Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I may be going into the hospital

(Edited to add -- my doctor says I'm okay.  Fever is gone again.  See next entry for more.  Sorry!)

Tonight, I started having a low grade fever.  More pressure on the side.  A little more pain.  So, all we need to do is decide if we need to go right now, or wait and talk to the doc in the AM.

If I end up there, Jatina will likely post.  I've asked her to do that.  But it will likely only be on Facebook.  Here's the addy to my page, if anyone needs it.



Jun. 1st, 2015 05:53 am (UTC)
Take care of yourself. Good thoughts and prayers.